Apple listens to Siri, Apple's $53.8B quarter & more on the AppleInsider Podcast
This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Brian Roemmele joins us to talk about Apple listening to some Siri recordings and why they don't need to. William is back to talk Apple Earnings reports and why selling fewer iPhones doesn't spell doom.
- Special guest Brian Roemmele talks about the news that Apple was using contractors to listen to Siri recordings and grade them.
- Why human analysis of recordings is unnecessary in Brian's view
- SiriOS has been mentioned in VC analysis recently. What should SiriOS be?
- Apple holds 3rd quarter earnings call: selling more Services and fewer iPhones
- Is it the death of Apple now that iPhones are down for this one quarter? (No, it is not.)
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
- Siri 'whistleblower' details drug deals & sex heard during manual reviews
- Apple suspends Siri quality control program, will let users opt out in update
- Apple's paper on differential privacy
- Apple's patent on learning new words 'SiriOS' predicted for 2020 WWDC - here's what it might be
- Apple earns $53.8B in revenue in record-setting third quarter
- Apple's Services including Apple TV up 13% to $11.5B
- Apple's iPhone sales down 13% in Q3, accounts for less than half of total revenues
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].