Back in stock: $550 off Apple's premium 15-inch MacBook Pro
Now in stock, Apple's premium Mid 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro is discounted to $2,749 with our exclusive promo code. Plus, grab a $30 discount on AppleCare. Shop today as this offer may end at any time.
Back in stock and on sale
After temporarily selling out, Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama has one of the best-selling 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro configurations back in stock and on sale with an exclusive coupon discount for AppleInsider readers with code APINSIDER.
Normally retailing for $3,299 at Apple, this configuration is packed with upgrades, such as 32GB of memory and 1TB of storage. It also has better graphics over the standard model thanks to the Radeon Pro 560X GPU with 4GB of GDDR5. Discounted to $2,749 after a $500 instant rebate, shoppers can use promo code APINSIDER to knock an additional $50 off the price. And for shoppers outside New York and New Jersey, this is the final price, with free shipping offered on purchases shipped within the contiguous U.S.
2019 15" MacBook Pro 6-Core (2.6GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 560X) : $2,749 ($550 off) - Deal expired
This deal exists alongside coupon savings on nearly every other 2019 MacBook Pro, so if there's another configuration of interest, simply shop through this special pricing link or through the Adorama links in our Mac Price Guide and enter the code to unlock bonus savings on qualifying CTO devices.
AppleCare for the 15-inch MacBook Pro is also on sale at Adorama, with the extended protection plan $30 off. Simply look for the AppleCare+ option in your cart during checkout.
(*) How to apply this Apple promo code
- 1) Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
2) Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
3) Add the MacBook to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
4) After you enter your shipping information, move to the Payment section during checkout.
5) Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive savings this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare and accessories. These deals are as follows: