AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Victor and guest Sean Ryan discuss the news of 2019, iPhone SE2 rumors, and how Apple can make or break a company, with examples in TSMC, Imagination Technology's PowerVR, and China's BOE, producer of OLED displays.
- Two iPhone SE 2 models could launch in 2020
- TSMC is preparing the A14 for the "iPhone 12" in late 2020, production to begin mid-2020
- Imagination Technologies inks a new deal with Apple
- China's BOE eclipses LG to become the 2nd place OLED manufacturer for iPhone ...
- ... which really goes to show how Apple can make or break a partner
- US anti-robocall bill becomes law
- Jimmy Iovine thinks music streaming services need to emulate video streaming
- What if the MacBook Pro could have as spatial a sound as the HomePod?
- Apple sues Corellium, makers of an iOS simulator used by security researchers to find bugs and malware
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
- Two 'iPhone SE 2' models could launch in 2020
- Apple chip partner TSMC to start 5nm 'A14' production in mid-2020
- Apple, former partner Imagination Technologies ink new licensing agreement
- China's BOE set to become Apple's second-largest OLED screen supplier in 2021
- Anti-robocall TRACED legislation is now the law
- Jimmy Iovine reveals what's wrong with streaming music, talks Steve Jobs
- Apple researching HomePod-like audio for future MacBook Pro
- Apple escalates legal fight with iOS virtualization tool provider Corellium
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].