AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Special discounts on Apple's brand new Macs deliver up to $100 in savings on the Late 2020 hardware. Pick up a MacBook Air for $899, a 13-inch MacBook Pro for $1,199 and an M1 Mac mini for $639. These are the lowest prices on record for the M1 Macs.
Activate Cyber Monday M1 deals
Update on Nov. 30: These M1 deals are still going strong on Cyber Monday, but the offers could end at any time.
Each of the M1 Mac deals below is link activated, so you must shop through the pricing links in this post or in the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide to redeem the discounts.
According to our Price Guide, these are the absolute lowest prices available on the M1 models, with several of the deals delivering the steepest discounts seen since launch.
$100 off M1 MacBook Airs
- MacBook Air 7C GPU (M1, 8GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $899 ($100 off)
- MacBook Air 7C GPU (M1, 8GB, 256GB) Silver: $899 ($100 off)
- MacBook Air 7C GPU (M1, 8GB, 256GB) Gold: $899 ($100 off)
- MacBook Air 8C GPU (M1, 8GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,149 ($100 off)
- MacBook Air 8C GPU (M1, 8GB, 512GB) Silver: $1,149 ($100 off)
- MacBook Air 8C GPU (M1, 8GB, 512GB) Gold: $1,149 ($100 off)
$100 off M1 MacBook Pros
M1 Mac mini deals
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive discounts on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus deals on AppleCare, software and more. Here are some of the offers: