AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Apple Event deals are in full swing this Tuesday, with 16-inch MacBook Pro models getting a new round of price cuts. Find exclusive savings on every model, along with discounts on AppleCare, delivering savings of up to $680 on the systems and extended protection plan.
Apple Event savings
Apple resellers are pulling out all the stops this week, as fans look forward to new hardware announcements during today's event. Those looking to pick up a new MacBook Pro can save a bundle with special sales already in effect, featuring staggering discounts on 16-inch MacBook Pro notebooks — along with deals on AppleCare.
Adorama, an Apple Authorized Reseller, is knocking up to $600 off every single configuration with this special pricing link and coupon code APINSIDER. The deals are both link and promo code activated, with step-by-step instructions further down this page. AppleCare is also marked down with the same code, bringing the price down to $299 ($80 off Apple's $379 retail cost).
Expercom has also issued Apple Event specials, with the Premier Partner offering the cheapest price on this high-end Core i9 spec with 64GB of RAM, a spacious 1TB SSD and upgraded AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB graphics. Now on sale for $3,340, this $259 discount is valid for a limited time only.
Below are a few of the top MacBook deals available to AI readers, but you can find over 300 additional discounts in the 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. M1 models are on sale too, with exclusive promo code offers knocking up to $200 off Apple's M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch, in addition to AppleCare savings as well.
5500M 4GB graphics
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $2,449* ($350 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 32GB, 512GB, 5500M 4GB): $2,693 ($206 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 32GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $2,879 ($220 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 64GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB): $3,340 ($259 off)
5500M 8GB graphics
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 Mac computer to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Even more Apple Event deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on hardware during today's event that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare, accessories and more. Here's a sampling of the offers: