AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
There are myriad sales on Apple devices from AirPods to MacBook Pro, plus great new and favorite iPhone and Mac apps, plus let the AppleInsider podcast settle the issue of just who the iPad is meant for.
If you're dizzy trying to choose from all of the Black Friday deals on Apple devices, listen to this week's AppleInsider podcast while reading our comprehensive guide to the best offers.
That's where you are going to find deals ranging from fine to startling, though almost all of them are discounts on hardware. And of course hardware is nothing without software, so let us enthuse at you about new apps, rediscovered apps, and just a few that we can't work without.
Plus ex-Apple executive and long-time industry commentator Jean-Louis Gassee has some very strange ideas about the iPad that really must be sorted out.
Contact your hosts
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts.
Links from the show
- Apple's Black Friday promo is here, but there are far better deals
- Certified Refurbished Products - Apple
- 2021 Apple TV 4K with 32GB Storage
- Anker Black Friday Sale. Starts Nov. 16th.
- iPhone 15 rumored to have have more rounded corners
- Where did User Login Items go in macOS Ventura?
- OverPicture for Safari on the Mac App Store
- Vidimote for Safari on the App Store
- Seek by iNaturalist on the App Store
- ZoZo App on the App Store
- Wavelength on the App Store
- Porter Wi-Fi
- Hookmark on its official site
- Hookmark is now also part of Setapp
- Jean-Louis Gassee doesn't know who an iPad is for, and thinks you don't either
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: [email protected].
Subscribe to AppleInsider on:
Keep up with everything Apple in the weekly AppleInsider Podcast — and get a fast news update from AppleInsider Daily. Just say, "Hey, Siri," to your HomePod mini and ask for these podcasts, and our latest HomeKit Insider episode too.If you want an ad-free main AppleInsider Podcast experience, you can support the AppleInsider podcast by subscribing for $5 per month through Apple's Podcasts app, or via Patreon if you prefer any other podcast player.