Amazon has launched holiday deals on Apple MacBook Air bundles that offer peace of mind thanks to included AppleCare. And best of all, prices start at just $888.99.
The Amazon specials include models from the M1 and M2 MacBook Air lines, giving shoppers an abundance of choices when picking out the perfect holiday gift.
The standard M1 MacBook Air with a 7-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD is discounted to $749.99 on its own or $888.99 when you buy it as a bundle with AppleCare. This brings the cost of three years of AppleCare down to $139, a bonus discount of $40.
The M2 MacBook Air 15-inch is also eligible for substantial bundle savings. Get Apple's standard model with 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD with AppleCare for $1,238. This is a $290 discount off what Apple would charge for the system and 3-year AppleCare protection plan. Prefer more storage? The 512GB model with AppleCare is also $290 off.
For the best prices and exclusive discounts on even more MacBook Air models, as well as new M3 MacBook Pros, be sure to visit our Mac Price Guide.
Save on even more Apple products
If you're in the market for other Apple hardware, be sure to visit the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide to save on M3 MacBook Pro models, Apple Watch and more. Never pay full price for Apple products leading up to, during, or after Black Friday.
- How to save up to $330 on your new M3 MacBook Pro with AppleCare
- Save up to $1,900 on M1 Max MacBook Pro laptops at B&H
- Best Black Friday AirPods sales drop prices to as low as $79
- Amazon's Black Friday Apple sale offers sizzling hot deals on M3 MacBook, Apple Watch, AirPods
- Amazon joins Black Friday M3 MacBook Pro price war, driving prices down to $1,449