MacBook Air Black Friday Deals
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Early MacBook Air Black Friday 2022 Deals
MacBook Air M2
Apple's 2022 MacBook Air features the M2 chip and comes in your choice of four finishes.
Use coupon code APINSIDER with this pricing link in the same browsing session. Plus, save $40 on AppleCare.
Even though Black Friday 2022 is still a week away, there are still plenty of MacBook Air deals going on now.
While Apple offers a modest gift card with select devices for Black Friday, Apple resellers slash prices — often by hundreds of dollars, with even the latest hardware on sale. AppleInsider tracks the best prices in our Apple Price Guide, which is updated daily, delivering the cheapest prices to you without having to set a foot outside your door.
Shop by Store
- M1 (7-core GPU), 8GB, 256GB, Space Gray: $799 ($200 off)
- M1 (7-core GPU), 16GB, 256GB, Space Gray: $949 ($250 off + $40 off AppleCare)
- M2 (8-core GPU), 16GB, 512GB, Space Gray: $1,499* ($100 off + $40 off AppleCare)
- Save up to $150 on every M2 model, plus $40 off AppleCare, with the APINSIDER coupon and this cost-saving activation link
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using the pricing links above for activation. Plus, save $40 on AppleCare. [Coupon activation instructions]
- MacBook Air with M2: Save up to $250, (numerous models in stock with free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S.)
- M1 MacBook Air (7-core GPU, 8GB, 256GB): $799 ($200 off)
- M2 MacBook Air (8-core GPU, 8GB, 256GB) in select colors: $1,049 ($150 off)
- M2 MacBook Air (10-core GPU, 8GB, 512GB) in select colors: $1,349 ($150 off)
- M1 MacBook Air (7-core GPU, 8GB, 256GB): $799.99 ($200 off)
- M2 MacBook Air (8-core GPU, 8GB, 256GB): $1,049.99 ($150 off)
- M2 MacBook Air (10-core GPU, 8GB, 512GB): $1,299 ($200 off)
Best MacBook Air prices
The AppleInsider M1 MacBook Air Price Guide and M2 MacBook Air Price Guide are home to competitive prices and exclusive deals on every configuration. Click on the green price tag icon to bring up additional details related to a special offer, including discounts on AppleCare.
Which MacBook to buy
Apple introduced the first Apple Silicon Macs in November 2020 at an event. While it's now two years old, the budget-friendly model remains a fan favorite among students and home users.
The 2022 MacBook Air, meanwhile, has been rebuilt with the Apple Silicon M2 chip, offering additional power and greater efficiency. The design is closer to that found in the 14-inch MacBook Pro, eliminating the wedge look and adding a notch in the display.
MacBook Air Black Friday ad leaks
Stay tuned throughout 2022 as MacBook Air Black Friday deals continue to pop up leading up to November 25.