We are currently experiencing server issues, please excuse any mess. More details are availble here.
Apple issues iMovie for Mac update with new features, bug fixesApple rolled out an update to iMovie for Mac, bringing new sorting and font options, enhanced titles, UI tweaks and bug fixes to desktop version of its consumer level video editing app.
iMovie version 10.0.3 offers a few new features, including general usability additions like sorting events in the sidebar by date, double-clicking a transition to adjust duration, the ability to crop and rotate clips in events.
In addition, users can now change the font, size and color of new title assets introduced in iMovie version 10. Speed effects have also been tweaked and can be added via the Adjustments Bar, while a new option allows for smooth transitions in and out of these effects.
As with any update, iMovie comes with bug fixes, which are listed in the release notes:
- Fixes issues that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly
- Resolves issues that could cause sharing to fail
- Improves reliability of search when using partial or multiple search terms
- General usability improvements on computers using certain languages
iMovie version 10.0.3 weighs in at 1.97GB and can be downloaded via Software Update. Alternatively, for those with older Macs, the app can be purchased for $14.99 from the Mac App Store.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple summons security experts for bug bounty program brief - report
- New macOS Sierra 10.12.1 betas available to developers & public
- Troubleshooting macOS Sierra: FileMaker, Logitech and Razer devices, 4k display issues [u]
- Inside iOS 10: Examining the new smart Photos features
- Troubleshooting macOS Sierra: Wired networking, ScanSnap, Bluetooth