AppleInsider podcast talks iOS 10, machine learning acquisitions, car rumors and moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Mikey and Victor talk about Apple acquistions, both announced and rumored, and the some of the best and worst features of iOS 10.
AppleInsider editors Mikey Campbell and Victor Marks wrap up the latest Apple Watch and iPhone releases:
- iOS 10 - messages apps, CallKit, and tips
- Machine learning acquisitions
- Rumored Car acquisitions
- Siri on Sierra
- Reports of poor call quality on iPhone 7/7 Plus
- A suspicious device makes it through the FCC
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Apple buys out machine learning firm Tuplejump [u]
- FiloDB: Columnar, versioned layers of data wrapped in a yummy high-performance analytical database engine.
- McLaren Automotive denies reports of Apple buyout talks
- Apple allegedly in talks to buy self-balancing motorcycle outfit Lit Motors
- Apple investigating 'active fluids' for wearable displays, connectors, sensors and more
- Inside macOS Sierra: Siri on the desktop
- Apple FCC filing shows Apple TV-sized device with Bluetooth, NFC under review
- Some users complain about poor phone call sound on Apple's iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
- Inside iOS 10: How to install, use and remove apps for Messages
- Facebook Messenger adds support for iOS 10's extended CallKit controls
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @mikeycampbell81 and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.