AppleInsider podcast delves into the rumored Apple TV, 'iPhone 6s,' retail store designs & more
With just a few days to go until Apple's Sept. 9 event, the AppleInsider podcast dives deep into the future of Apple TV, streaming content, rumors of new iMacs, new retail store designs, the next-generation iPhone, and an enterprise push with Cisco.
- The latest Apple TV rumors: Universal Siri search, new interface
- Apple's alleged content push for Apple TV
- New 21.5-inch iMac with 4k display rumored
- Android Wear gains compatibility with iOS
- A new direction for Apple's retail store designs
- Catch up on the latest "iPhone 6s" rumors
- Cisco and Apple partner in a continuation of Apple's push into enterprise
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Next-gen Apple TV priced at $149, will include universal search for finding content across providers
- Apple streaming TV service negotiations remain divided over $40-per-month pricing - report
- New, polished Apple TV interface said to 'blow away' existing smart TVs
- Apple eyes move into original video programming, report says
- Documents reveal Apple's secretive next-generation retail store design
- Rumor: Apple to launch 21.5-inch iMac with 4K Retina display in October
- Google's Android Wear gains compatibility with Apple's iPhone
- Apple continues enterprise push with new Cisco partnership, will optimize networks for iOS
We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].