AppleInsider podcast goes deep on iPad Pro, Apple Pencil, gaming controllers, 4" iPhones, more
Apple's new iPad Pro and accessories are the focus of this week's AppleInsider podcast, as Neil and Mikey share their thoughts on the giant tablet after a week's worth of testing. Shane drops by to discuss iOS-Mac convergence theories and we break down rumors about a supposed 4-inch iPhone set to debut next year.
- A week with iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil availability
- Tim Cook says Apple has no plans for iPad/MacBook hybrid
- Next-gen 4-inch iPhone specs
- SteelSeries Nimbus game controller
- Apple's official Apple Watch dock launches
- DJI Osmo 4K camera and gimbal
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- Review: Apple's iPad Pro with A9X CPU and 12.9-inch Retina display
- Apple's iPad Pro to sell 2.6M units in Q4 despite significant display, Apple Pencil production issues
- Apple will not 'converge' iPad and MacBook lines, says Tim Cook
- Apple predicted to launch A9-powered 4-inch iPhone in mid-2016
- Rumor: Apple's upgraded 4-inch iPhone will be powered by A8 CPU, not A9
- Review: SteelSeries Nimbus is the best gaming controller for Apple TV and iPad
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock now on sale at Apple Stores for $79
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated, Please send in to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider. as are questions We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.