AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Victor talk about the 'iPhone 8' and rumored mechanical designs, healthcare and the Apple Watch, and the MacBook Pro falling out of favor with Laptop Magazine.
- The expected fall release of 'iPhone 8' and rumored troubles with making a full-face under-the-glass Touch ID
- No, Apple won't relocate Touch ID to the back of the iPhone
- Evidence Apple is working on making its own power management chips
- Apple working on glucose sensors for the Apple Watch
- The idea of Apple buying Disney and vertically integrating content
- Nintendo to stop selling the NES Classic
- Apple drops to 5th place in Laptop Mag's rankings
- Tips: How to have a 2GB playlist of recently added music always on your Apple Watch
- Apple posts GPU jobs in UK following Imagination breakup
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Show note links:
- This episode is sponsored by Jamf Now
- 'Strong evidence' Apple working on custom power chips for 2019 iPhones
- Rumor: Integrating Touch ID into 'iPhone 8' display remains Apple's 'biggest bottleneck'
- No, Apple won't move the home button and Touch ID to the back of the 'iPhone 8'
- Apple working on breakthrough glucose sensors for Apple Watch, report says
- Analyst floats idea of Apple buying Disney to make 'tech/media juggernaut'
- How to keep 2GB of most recently added music synced to your Apple Watch with iTunes Smart Playlists
- Apple posts GPU-related job openings in UK following Imagination breakup
- Four reasons why Nintendo may have discontinued the NES Classic
- All 30 NES Classic games, ranked
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].