This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Victor and William talk about Apple's "By Innovation Only" September event, whether Victor's getting an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max this year, — and what exactly the difference is that makes a phone 'Pro.'
- Our favorite recent indie apps: Dark Noise, Cards - Business Card Scanner,Apollo, and OmniFocus for iOS
- The Apple TV+ service, where it fits in the world of streaming services, and whether we think it will be successful
- Apple Watch Series 5 - always-on, always-connected, and so much more local storage for music now
- Filmic Pro and what the new iPhone cameras will let its forthcoming versions help you
- The new 7th Generation iPad and its new, larger screen
- Answering tech pundit criticism that the 2019 iPhone updates are merely incremental and somehow not impressive
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
We'd like to thank our sponsors:
- Dark Noise app
- Cards - Business card scanner
- Apollo - an app for reddit
- OmniFocus for iOS
- Apple TV+ originals to support Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, device compatibility varies
- Here are the Apple TV+ shows that you can watch at launch, and what's coming soon
- AppleTV+ launches on November 1, for $4.99 per month
- Apple Watch Series 5 — hands on and first impressions
- iPhone 11 — hands on and first impressions
- Apple debuts iPhone 11 Pro from $999 with triple rear camera
- Apple's $699 iPhone 11 is an iPhone XR successor with two rear cameras
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].