This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Victor and William hear that the iPhone SE will come back, and wonder whether these Microsoft Surface Buds have something Apple's missing out on.
- 2020 iPhone rumors: the return of the iPhone SE
- Microsoft announces a Surface Laptop 3 in 13- and 15-inch sizes with a good keyboard
- Microsoft announces a folding Android device — that has no release date — and an ARM based Windows Surface Pro.
- and most interestingly, Surface Buds. Are they like AirPods?
- Apple removed HKmap.live from the App Store, but allowed Waze to remain.
- Sign on With Apple is improving, and OpenID Foundation is mostly pleased (but has a few suggestions)
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Check out our sponsors:
- 'iPhone SE 2' not dead, but won't be the same size as the original, says Ming-Chi Kuo
- Microsoft teases dual-screen Surface Neo notebook, Surface Duo folding phone for 2020
- Microsoft reveals ARM Surface Pro X, Intel Surface Pro 7, AMD Surface Laptop 3
- Microsoft takes on AirPods with $249 Surface Earbuds
- Apple removes 'not legal' Hong Kong police monitoring app
- 'Sign in with Apple' better but not perfect, says OpenID Foundation head
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].