Apple's Mac Pro, iOS 13.3, encryption backdoors on the AppleInsider Podcast
This week on the AppleInsider Podcast, Victor and William talk about password managers, the Feds threatening encryption backdoors, Apple Card iPhone installments, and unsurprisingly the Mac Pro.
- The Mac Pro is not cheap. Who is it really for?
- Developers, and what it means to be "Sherlocked"
- The history of Mac Pro pricing
- iOS 13.3 and accessibility bugs
- Mac Pro airflow
- Tim Cook speaks out on China, antitrust probes
- What is the Afterburner in the Mac Pro?
- Lindsay Graham, US Senator, wants backdoors in encryption.
- Apple Card introduces interest-free installment payments for iPhone
- Apple to speak at a privacy roundtable at CES
- Ellen DeGeneres gives out iPads to every student at a D.C. elementary school
- "The Morning Show" nominated for Golden Globes
We like reader email — send us your comments and concerns!.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Check out our sponsors:
- Mack Weldon - Mack Weldon believes in smart design, premium fabrics and simple shopping. Support the show, be one of our best-dressed listeners, and get 20% off your first order. Visit mackweldon.com and enter the promo code AppleInsider.
- MasterClass - For a limited time, when you buy one Annual MasterClass All-Access Pass for yourself, you'll get another one to gift, for FREE! Go to masterclass.com/appleinsider to get started with this limited time offer. Buy one All-Access Pass, and get one free to gift, at masterclass.com/appleinsider.
- LightStream - Refinance your credit card balances and save with a Credit Card Consolidation loan from LightStream. You can get a rate as low as 5.95% APR with autopay. Apply now to get an additional interest rate discount. The ONLY way to get this discount is to go to Lightstream.com/appleinsider.
- A maxed-out Mac Pro will cost you $53,000 — without display
- Apple engineers reveal how they prevent Mac Pro overheating
- Cook talks China, antitrust probes, coding in education, more in interview
- Senators threaten Apple, Facebook with mandated encryption backdoors
- Apple Card Monthly Installments plan allows users to buy an iPhone straight from the Apple Card
- Apple returns to CES in 2020 with exec scheduled to speak at privacy roundtable
- Apple, Ellen DeGeneres outfit D.C. school with new Macs, every student gets an iPad
- 'The Morning Show' earns three Golden Globe nominations for Apple TV+
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.