Apple Premier Partner Expercom is slashing prices on its iPhone 12 inventory, delivering triple-digit discounts on select devices in addition to savings on AppleCare.
Latest iPhone 12 deals
The details can be found on Expercom.com, as well as in the AppleInsider iPhone 12 Price Guide. For those looking to buy the device outright as opposed to buying from a carrier like AT&T or Verizon, these iPhone deals deliver the lowest prices on the current hardware. It is rare to see the latest models discounted at all when not purchased on installment alongside a service plan.
Discounted iPhone 12 models
Additional Apple hardware deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are running additional deals on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on the items, but also throw in bonus savings on software, accessories and more. Here are just a few of the specials running this week:
- Latest MacBook Air discounted to $865, plus AppleCare for $159
- Save $100 on the LG 38" UltraWide 38WN75C-B Display
- iPad Pro clearance sale knocks up to $200 off last-gen models
- M1 MacBook Pro (16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) dips to $1,749, plus $50 off AppleCare
- M1 iMacs are discounted to $1,219, plus $30 off AppleCare