AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Black Friday is officially here and B&H's deals offer up to $370 off a variety of Apple products, from M1 iPad Pros and iMacs to upgraded MacBook Air and MacBook Pro notebooks. Prices start at just $429.
In addition to sale prices on Apple hardware, B&H Photo is offering substantial savings on photography equipment, home electronics and more. The Black Friday deals can be found here, with our top Apple picks highlighted below. If you're in the market for a new MacBook Pro or are looking for the perfect holiday gift for the student on your shopping list, it's worth checking out our Apple Price Guide for exclusive discounts and easy price comparison across thousands of products.
iPad Pro markdown
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (M1, 512GB, Wi-Fi) Space Gray: $1,199 ($200 off)
MacBook Air deal
- MacBook Air (M1 with 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 16GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,069 ($130 off)
- 24" iMac (M1 with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB) Yellow: $1,999 ($100 off)
Mac mini sale
13-inch MacBook Pro savings
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals leading up to Black Friday:
- Black Friday coupon drives 2021 MacBook Pro prices down to $1,799
- AirPods Black Friday deals: $159 AirPods Pro, $99 AirPods
- M1 Mac mini models with 16GB RAM drop to as low as $789, plus $20 off AppleCare
- Save up to $3,500 on Samsung TVs
- Black Friday Software Deals: Save up to 70% on tools to complement your Mac
- Save $320 on a lifetime Babbel subscription
- Save up to $200 during Anker's Thanksgiving Week Sale