Samsung's Black Friday deals are live, with staggering discounts of up to $3,500 off the company's TV lineup, including The Frame models and QLED 8K televisions.
Black Friday is the biggest sales event of the year and the perfect time to buy a new TV. Whether you need a small TV for your office or a large display for your home theater, Samsung has a discounted model for you.
The AppleInsider team has first-hand experience using Samsung's The Frame TV and we highly recommend it to Apple TV users. The native Art Mode built into the Frame switches off automatically when waking the Apple TV using the remote or remote app, and starts again when no content is active.
We recommend adding an Apple TV 4K for the best experience with any modern TV, but especially with The Frame. Visit our Apple TV 4K Price Guide for holiday deals on the set-top box.
Samsung Neo QLED 4K TVs
- 43-inch QN90A 4K was $1,499.99, now $1,199.99 ($300 off)
- 65-inch QN90A 4K was $2,599.99, now $1,699.99 ($900 off)
- 85-inch QN90A 4K was $4,999.99, now $3,299.99 ($1,700 off)
Samsung The Frame
- 43-inch The Frame 4K was $999.99, now $799.99 ($200 off)
- 55-inch The Frame 4K was $1,499.99, now $999.99 ($500 off)
- 75-inch The Frame 4K was $2,999.99, now $2,199.99 ($800 off)
Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs
- 65-inch QN900A Neo 8K was $4,999.99, now $3,299.99 ($1,700 off)
- 75-inch QN900A Neo 8K was $6,999.99, now $4,499.99 ($2,500 off)
- 85-inch QN900A Neo 8K was $8,999.99, now $5,499.99 ($3,500 off)
This article is part of our Black Friday Deals coverage. Find the steepest discounts throughout the Thanksgiving weekend.
Samsung's Black Friday TV deals end on November 29 or while supplies last. Check out AppleInsider's Black Friday roundup to find more tech deals, including hundreds off 2021 MacBook Pros.