AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Tuesday's best deals include a renewed M1 MacBook air for $783, a renewed M1 Mac mini for under $500, Razer's DeathAdder Essential gaming mouse for $18, a $500 Toshiba 65-inch 4K Smart TV, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches the Internet for deals and offers on Apple products, smartphones, smart TVs, and lots of other hardware, compiling what we found into our daily deals list.
If an item is out of stock, you might be able to place an order at the discounted rates for delivery in the future. Amazon discounts usually last for a short period of time, so you probably should act quickly if there's something in the list that you want.
Check back daily to see new deal additions, along with deals that are still active and worth your while.
Top deals for May 17
- 2020 MacBook Air M1 (8GB, 256GB, Renewed): Was $999, now $783.67 on Amazon.
- Mac mini (M1 8GG, 256GB, Renewed): Was $669, now $499.97 on Amazon.
- Toshiba 65-inch Class M550 Series LED 4K Smart Fire TV: Was $999.99, now $499.99 on Amazon.
- Kolude 9-in-1 USB-C Hub Wired Keyboard with Number Pad for Mac: Was $89, now $48.99 on Amazon.
- Western Digital 2TB WD Green NVMe M.2 SSD: Was $249.99, now $166.07 on Amazon.
- Razer DeathAdder Essential Gaming Mouse: Was $29.99, now $17.99 on Amazon.
- Canon EOS R RF24-105mm Full Frame Mirrorless Camera: Was $2,199, now $1,899 on Amazon.
- Baseus 8-in-1 USB-C Hub Docking Station: Was $39.99, now $32.99 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Anker PIQ 3.0 GaN Tech 60W Dual Port Charger: Was $37.99, now $27.14 on Amazon.
- Anker USB-C 20W PIQ 3.0 Nano Charger for iPhone: Was $16.99, now $13.59 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Synology DiskStation DS220j 2 bay NAS: Was $219.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Apple iPhone 13 Silicone Case with MagSafe (includes Spring color collection): Was $49, now $39.99 on Amazon.
- WD Easystore 12TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive: Was $319.99, now $219.99 on BestBuy.
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card and Adapter: Was $69.99, now $44.99 on Amazon.
- Logitech MK570 Wireless Wave Keyboard and Mouse Combo: Was $64.99, now $54.99 on Amazon.
- TCL 70-inch Class 4-Series LED 4K HDR Smart Android TV: Was $599.99, now $499.99 on BestBuy.
- Apple 11-inch iPad Pro (M1 Wi-Fi 256GB Space Gray): Was $899, now $799.99 on Amazon.
- Beats Fit Pro True Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones (Certified Refurbished): Was $199.99, now $99.99 on Best Buy.
- Toshiba 75-inch M550 Series LED 4K Smart TV: Was $1,399.99, now $749.99 on Amazon.
- Akai Professional MPK Mini Play USB MIDI Keyboard Controller: Was $139, now $98 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $49.99
- These 16-inch MacBook Pro models are in stock, up to $280 off with AppleCare
- Lifetime Babbel subscription dips to $199 ($300 off)
- iPod touch in stock and on sale at Amazon
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249