AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Apple may have discontinued the iconic iPod touch, but that doesn't mean you can't still get your hands on one for a discounted price.
For those of you looking to give the tech one last hurrah, Amazon still has several models of the latest iPod touch in stock, in a variety of colors.
You can pick up a 32GB model in
Gold, Blue, Pink, Silver and Space Gray right now for $189.99, which is $10 off its normal price of $199. Update at 10:30 pm ET: Several colors are now sold out.
This may be one of your last chances to snap up an iPod touch at a discount, especially as all colors and models sold out via Apple just a day after the tech was discontinued.
While you'll still be able to purchase the iPod touch through third-party resellers, this marks one of the last retailers to have any of the models in stock at a discount. Be sure to snap up one while you can, because these will likely sell out quickly.
Even more discounts
StackCommerce and Apple Resellers are also running specials on popular software and Apple hardware. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license for $49.99
- These 16-inch MacBook Pro models are in stock, up to $280 off with AppleCare
- Lifetime Babbel subscription dips to $199 ($300 off)
- Amazon reissues $250 discount on Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249