AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Fall Prime Day pricing is back on the Apple TV 4K at Amazon, but this time you don't have to be a Prime member to save $60 on the streaming box.
Thanks to a $60 price drop, the 32GB Apple TV 4K is on sale for $109.99 and the 64GB model is marked down to $129.99. These are the cheapest prices available on both capacities, according to our Apple TV Price Guide. Pair it with an OLED TV (currently up to $1,000 off at Best Buy) for a stunning home theater experience at a fraction of the retail cost.
Also available at Amazon
- Apple AirPods with Lightning Charging Case: $89.99 ($40 off)
- Apple AirPods Pro 2: $239 ($10 off)
- iPad 9th Gen (64GB, Wi-Fi): $269 ($60 off)
- iPad Air 5 (64GB, Wi-Fi): $519 ($80 off)
- 13" MacBook Air (M1, 7-core CPU, 8GB, 256GB): $849.99 ($150 off)
- 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB) Silver: $2,199 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 16-core GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,199 ($300 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 16-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,399 ($300 off)
Plenty of additional Apple discounts
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week: