Ahead of Black Friday, Discovery Plus is offering a deal on its Ad-Lite plan, with customers able to pay just $0.99 per month for their first three months with the video streaming service.
With the holidays on the horizon, a few people may be worried about not having something they would like to watch on TV. In what could be considered a great answer to the problem, Discovery+ is offering a steep discount on subscriptions for its Ad-Lite plan.
Normally priced at $4.99 per month, customers signing up to the Ad-Lite service can get their first three months for just $0.99 per month. After the three months are up, the subscription reverts back to its usual $4.99 price.
As the name implies, the Ad-Lite plan will provide access to all of the Discovery+ catalog, with a small amount of advertising being shown while viewing shows.
An ad-free tier is also available, which costs $6.99 per month, but the $0.99 offer doesn't apply to that plan. However, there's nothing stopping you from switching to it once the three months of the deal are up.
Discovery+ offers shows from brands including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Animal Planet, Magnolia Network, and Discovery Channel itself, including original programming exclusive to the service.
Additional tech deals
- Today's best early Black Friday deals on Apple, software & more
- Early Black Friday MacBook Pro price war rages on, 14-inch models from $1,599
- B&H's Holiday Head Start Sale knocks up to 46% off Macs, iPads, HomePod mini & photo gear
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 dip to $199.99 ($50 off) at Amazon
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Black Friday Sonos deals: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers