AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
The Holiday Head Start Sale at B&H Photo is packed with discounts on electronics and Apple products, making shopping for top gift ideas a breeze.
With supply chain shortages affecting many Apple products, those looking to avoid the Black Friday rush can save on hundreds of items at B&H Photo this week. From the latest mirrorless cameras and smart TVs to M2 MacBook Air and HomePod mini hardware, B&H has slashed prices on excellent gift ideas for tech enthusiasts.
We've rounded up a few of our favorites, but you can view the entire selection of discounts at BHPhotoVideo.com. And for easy price comparison across current Apple products, be sure to visit our Apple Price Guide, which is updated throughout the day, seven days a week. Plus, B&H Payboo cardholders can take advantage of special financing or a sales tax refund in qualifying states, extending the holiday savings even further.
- Mac mini (3.6GHz Core i3 8th Gen, 8GB, 256GB): $499 ($300 off)
- 13.6-inch MacBook Air (M2, 8C CPU, 10C GPU, 8GB, 512GB) Midnight: $1,349 ($150 off)
- 14-inch MacBook Air (M1 Pro, 10C CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 1TB) Space Gray: $2,199 ($200 off)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Max, 10C CPU, 32C GPU, 64GB, 8TB) Silver: $5,499 ($600 off)
Even more tech deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Apple Watch and iPhone hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on this week:
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 drops to $39.99
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 2TB storage is now $300 off, plus $70 off AppleCare
- Paramount Plus deal: save 50% on annual plan, plus free Fire TV Stick Lite
- Trade in your used iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Save $354 on Apple's M1 Max MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, plus $70 off AppleCare