B&H has gone one step further with its loaded 13-inch MacBook Pro offer from Black Friday, by dropping it another $100 to just $1,399.
At the start of Black Friday, B&H offered a strikingly great offer on the 13-inch MacBook Pro, but just one day later, it's sweetened the deal even more. It has now increased the discount, cutting the price by $500 instead of the already great $400, with the $1,399 price tag now more tempting than ever.
Sporting the M1 chip, the 13-inch MacBook Pro from B&H has an upgraded 16GB of unified memory, as well as a vast 1TB SSD for storage. This now makes it $400 cheaper than the M2 equivalent with the same amount of memory and storage capacity, as seen in our M2 13-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
At the time of publication, the offer is still available and can be shipped with free delivery to the contiguous U.S. There are also extra savings for those using the Payboo Card, which adds an instant sales tax refund in a number of qualifying states.
B&H has a lot more Black Friday Deal Zones and special offers available, and you can see a list of the discounts right here.
Additional Black Friday weekend deals
There are plenty of additional tech Black Friday deals that have been extended into the weekend, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models. Here's are some of the top offers, with hundreds more available in our Apple Price Guide.
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- Top 10 MacBook Black Friday weekend deals
- Apple's MacBook Air with 16GB of RAM on sale for $949, the lowest price ever
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- 2 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 lifetime licenses on sale for $54.99
- Black Friday Sonos deals extended: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus