Apple Vision Pro has restrictive safety measures, iOS 17 won't launch with some key features, iPhone 15 Pro leak hints at an Action Button, plus Apple's product roadmap on the AppleInsider Podcast.
More information keeps surfacing about Apple Vision Pro and visionOS, including the likely-necessary head strap. Your hosts discuss Apple's implementation for mixed reality and if the excitement has worn off since the keynote.
Leaked cases show that Apple could implement an Action Button in place of the mute switch. This could provide new programmable functionality, but Stephen will miss the switch.
Apple is set to release a large number of products over the next year, as usual. Your hosts conclude the show by discussing what products they are looking forward too and what features will push them to purchase.
Contact our hosts
Links from the show
- How Vision Pro's top strap works and when it may be needed
- Vision Pro safety concerns limit 'fully immersive' apps
- iOS 17 features not available at launch
- iOS 17 Photos App Can Tell You What Those Confusing Laundry Symbols Mean - MacRumors
- Leaked iPhone 15 Pro cases show 'Action' button, larger camera
- Apple product roadmap includes Apple Watch Ultra, new MacBooks
- Daring Fireball: Ahead of Season 1 Finale, Apple Has Made the Entire First Episode of Silo' Free— on Twitter
- Apollo Decline Refund Page
- Apple's iPhone came out 16 years ago and changed the world
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe to AppleInsider on:
Keep up with everything Apple in the weekly AppleInsider Podcast — and get a fast news update from AppleInsider Daily. Just say, "Hey, Siri," to your HomePod mini and ask for these podcasts, and our latest HomeKit Insider episode too.If you want an ad-free main AppleInsider Podcast experience, you can support the AppleInsider podcast by subscribing for $5 per month through Apple's Podcasts app, or via Patreon if you prefer any other podcast player.