Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-001Apple on Tuesday evening released Security Update 2005-001, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users.
The software is available through Software Update or from Apple's download site and includes updates to the following components: at commands, ColorSync, libxml2, Mail, PHP, and Safari.
Full details of the release are available from Apple's security web site.
On Topic: General
- Ousted Apple exec Scott Forstall reportedly advising startups, focusing on philanthropy
- Apple Stores offering free 'Hour of Code' development classes this Wednesday
- Apple joins Google, Microsoft, others in support of government surveillance reform
- Apple honors Nelson Mandela on company homepage
- In lieu of a Retina Thunderbolt Display, Apple now selling 4K IGZO Sharp LED monitor