Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-001Apple on Tuesday evening released Security Update 2005-001, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users.
The software is available through Software Update or from Apple's download site and includes updates to the following components: at commands, ColorSync, libxml2, Mail, PHP, and Safari.
Full details of the release are available from Apple's security web site.
On Topic: General
- Google CEO Larry Page invokes Steve Jobs in interview, defends ambitious Google X projects
- 'Historical implications' made Apple Watch more difficult to design than original iPhone, Jony Ive says
- Former head of Android Andy Rubin leaves Google to start tech hardware incubator
- Seth Rogen to play Steve Wozniak alongside Christian Bale's Steve Jobs
- President Bill Clinton, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella & others praise Apple CEO Tim Cook for publicly announcing he is gay