Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 07:00 pm
Apple releases Security Update 2005-001Apple on Tuesday evening released Security Update 2005-001, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users.
The software is available through Software Update or from Apple's download site and includes updates to the following components: at commands, ColorSync, libxml2, Mail, PHP, and Safari.
Full details of the release are available from Apple's security web site.
On Topic: General
- Steve Jobs discusses his legacy in rare 1994 video interview
- Solar charging stations with Apple Lightning & 30-pin connectors come to New York
- Briefly: Jony Ive's title at Apple shortened to 'SVP of Design'
- DOJ e-books trial: Apple's Cue explains 'agency' contracts and pricing, denies culpability
- Skype Video Messages come to Apple's iOS, OS X