Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 04:00 pm PT (07:00 pm ET)
Apple releases Security Update 2005-001Apple on Tuesday evening released Security Update 2005-001, which delivers a number of security enhancements and is recommended for all Macintosh users.
The software is available through Software Update or from Apple's download site and includes updates to the following components: at commands, ColorSync, libxml2, Mail, PHP, and Safari.
Full details of the release are available from Apple's security web site.
On Topic: General
- Apple files cross-appeal of final judgment in case against Samsung
- Apple, Samsung sued by ZiiLABS over alleged infringement of graphics patents
- Apple gets official green light to build San Francisco flagship store
- Apple to open small stores in India, focus on entry-level iOS devices in battle for growing market
- Apple tech monitors device aging, adjusts operating parameters to ensure optimal performance