AppleInsider podcast talks 'Apple Car,' iPhone's future, software betas, iPad Pro keyboards, moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Mikey look at new evidence pointing to work on a so-called "Apple Car," forecast the future of iPhone and Apple Watch, discuss Neil's iPad Pro keyboard comparison and much more.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Mikey Campbell go free form once again, chatting about:
- Mysterious "motor noises" coming from Apple's secret auto facility
- Apple working on systems for high-end cars at "auto testing center"
- Apple Maps vans pulling late-shifts ahead of iOS 10 launch
- Voice dictation added in tvOS 9.2 beta 3
- Job listings point to new Apple Watch faces
- Apple releases new iOS 9.3, watchOS 2.2, and tvOS 9.2 betas
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @mikeycampbell81.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.