With Apple's Sept. 9 keynote now official, the AppleInsider podcast explains everything you need to know ahead of the event, where new iPhones and a revamped Apple TV are expected. Plus, we tackle Apple's recent losses on Wall Street, the latest "Apple Car" rumors, Shane reviews some tools for digital nomads, and Mikey and Neil share their experiences with the iOS-connected Coin digital credit card.
- What to expect from Apple's Sept. 9 event
- Why did Apple rent out such a large venue this year?
- Shares of Apple tumble on Wall Street, and Tim Cook attempts to reverse it
- Apple Watch news: Coming to all Best Buy stores, plus rumored 'smart bands'
- Apple keeps poaching Tesla employees. Is 'Project Titan' real?
- Shane reviews the OneAdaptr Twist Plus and Nimbus USB LED lamp
- Coin 2.0 is released, but Mikey and Neil have issues with the first-generation hardware
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Apple announces Sept. 9 event for 'iPhone 6s,' updated Apple TV at massive new venue
- Apple can't outrun China worries, stock drops into bear territory
- Tim Cook refutes China worries, calls Apple's growth 'strong' in rare mid-quarter update
- Apple CEO Tim Cook could face SEC scrutiny for violating fair disclosure regulation
- Rumor: Apple working on 'smart bands' for Apple Watch to add new health tracking functions
- Apple, Best Buy alliance grows with more Apple Watch locations, expanded in-store service
- Apple hires senior Tesla engineer as 'Project Titan' evidence mounts
- Coin 2.0 credit card replacement announced with NFC tap-to-pay, free for existing Coin users
We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].