AppleInsider podcast goes hands-on with iPhone 6s, talks 3D Touch, music subscriptions, more
On this week's AppleInsider podcast, Dan talks about his final review unit of the iPhone 6s, Mikey has three new iPhones, and we talk 3D Touch, El Capitan, whether or not to subscribe to Apple Music, and Aaron Sorkin's tiff with Tim Cook.
- iPhone 6s discussion
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus launch, selling 13 million units in the first three days
- The best 3D Touch apps for your new iPhone 6s
- El Capitan 10.11 is released
- Apple Music free trials are ending. Are you subscribing?
- Aaron Sorkin v. Tim Cook and the free publicity for "Steve Jobs"
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- iPhone 6s launch day scenes from Apple Stores around the world
- Apple sells blockbuster 13 million iPhone 6s, 6s Plus units in launch weekend
- The best 3D Touch-enabled apps available for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- Apple releases OS X 10.11 El Capitan with Safari 9, new Spotlight search, Split View, more
- Apple sends out iOS, email reminders urging users to renew Apple Music
- Sorkin apologizes for remarks about Apple's Tim Cook, says both parties went too far
- GoPro launches $200 Hero+ camera, cuts price of Hero4 Session by $100
We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.