This week on AI: Apple Car secrets, iPhone & iPad launch dates, a Dr. Dre TV show & more
This week more evidence of Apple's car project was uncovered, while rumors hinted at an Apple Music TV show starring Dr. Dre, as well as a launch date for a new 4-inch iPhone and third-generation iPad Air. Separately, Apple seeded several new betas and was hit with two lawsuits.
Everything you need to know:
- AppleInsider learned that the city of Sunnyvale gave Apple approval to build an "auto testing center" > >
- Apple has also received complaints about "motor noises" at its Sunnyvale facilities > >
- CBS chief claims talks with Apple for a streaming TV service have stopped > >
- A new 4-inch iPhone and a third-gen iPad Air could ship as soon as March 18 > >
- Apple Music may soon feature a sex- and violence-laden TV show starring Dr. Dre > >
- A new class action lawsuit accuses Apple of blocking third-party Touch ID repairs > >
- Immersion filed a lawsuit and ITC complaint over Apple's use of haptic technology > >
- Apple released new public betas of iOS 9.3 and OS X 10.11.4 > >
For in-depth discussion of this week's hottest stories, listen to the AppleInsider podcast. Subscribe here, or stream the embed below:
A roundup of our hottest stories this week:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.