AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Delivering the lowest price ever on Apple's 2020 MacBook Air with an Intel processor, an Apple Authorized Reseller is knocking $270 off the budget-friendly model, driving the price down to $729 ahead of Black Friday.
$729 MacBook Air
While supplies last, Black Friday bargain hunters can save $270 on the 13-inch MacBook Air in the stylish gold finish at B&H Photo.
Equipped with a 1.1GHz 10th Generation Intel Core i3 chip, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD, this model allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. And at $729 during B&H's Thanksgiving Deal Zone event, it makes a great holiday gift for students and home users alike.
According to the AppleInsider Intel MacBook Air Price Guide, this MacBook Air is $120 cheaper at B&H than Best Buy, with other retailers completely sold out.
B&H is also throwing in free shipping within the contiguous U.S., and Payboo cardholders can even get an instant sales tax refund in qualifying states.
Even more Black Friday Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on tech products that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the devices, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals leading up to Black Friday:
- Black Friday MacBook Pro deals: Grab exclusive savings on 175 configs
- Black Friday Mac mini deals: Models with 16GB RAM as low as $789, plus $20 off AppleCare
- Save up to 40% on unique art pieces that showcase Apple's industrial design
- Save up to $200 during Anker's Thanksgiving Week Sale
- MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD drops to $1,289, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Save up to $3,500 on Samsung TVs
- Save up to 70% with Black Friday deals on software