AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Supply shortages continue to plague Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro, but several models with 32GB of memory are in stock and $150 to $200 off with our exclusive coupon. AppleCare is $80 off as well.
16-inch MacBook Pro in stock
Sixty 16-inch MacBook configurations are discounted this week at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama with this cost-saving activation link and promo code APINSIDER. But due to supply shortages, many models are on backorder for six to eight weeks. Luckily, there are three configurations in stock with 32GB of memory and each is eligible for a coupon discount of $150 to $200 off using the instructions below.
This M1 Pro model with a 16-core GPU, 32GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD is a top seller and discounted to $2,749 with the APINSIDER coupon. Those that are wanting additional storage space can also pick up the 2TB M1 Pro config for $3,299 after a $200 coupon discount. The Silver finish is currently in stock, beating Apple's late March to early April delivery window when ordering from the company directly.
AppleCare is $80 off
AppleCare for the 16-inch MacBook Pro is also $80 off with the APINSIDER code, bringing the cost of the extended protection plan down to $319. It can be tacked on to each 16-inch system in your shopping cart.
Coupon activation instructions
To activate the exclusive pricing, simply:
- Shop through this exclusive activation link.
- Add the MacBook Pro configuration of your choosing to your cart. Then look for a link to reveal the coupon code field in the Payments section and enter promo code APINSIDER to activate the exclusive discount in the same browsing session.
Need help with the coupon? Step-by-step activation instructions can be found here.
For exclusive deals on nearly every Mac, including 14-inch MacBook Pro and Mac mini models, visit our Mac Price Guide, which is updated throughout the day. And to compare prices on the 16-inch line specifically, visit our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac, Apple Watch and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro with 1TB SSD is $200 off and in stock
- New 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,849
- February AirPods deals knock up to $100 off product range
- Last call: Apple's latest iMac discounted to $1,149 (lowest price ever)
- Amazon launches Apple Watch sale, offering lowest prices in 30 days