Apple seeds fifth OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks beta to developersContinuing with its weekly release schedule, Apple on Thursday seeded the fifth beta of OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 to developers with no significant changes.
Apple's latest 13C53 build comes one week after the fourth beta version of the upcoming maintenance update was released earlier this month.
As with the last build, Apple asks developers to concentrate on SMB2, Mail, Messages, Graphics Drivers, VoiceOver and VPN. Mail and Messages have been seeing trouble since Mavericks first launched in October, with affected users complaining of Gmail compatibility issues and suboptimal Smart Mailbox behavior.
Developers can download the latest Mavericks beta via Software Update or Apple's developer portal.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Safari 10 brings fast, native App Extensions to the macOS browser, web content
- Inside APFS: new Apple File System detailed at WWDC to replace HFS+ in 2017
- Apple releases Safari 10 beta for OS X El Capitan and OS X Yosemite
- E3 2016: 'Block'hood' represents the Mac at console-dominated gaming show
- Inside Sierra: How Apple Watch 'Auto Unlock' will let you jump straight into macOS