Apple seeds fifth OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks beta to developersContinuing with its weekly release schedule, Apple on Thursday seeded the fifth beta of OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 to developers with no significant changes.
Apple's latest 13C53 build comes one week after the fourth beta version of the upcoming maintenance update was released earlier this month.
As with the last build, Apple asks developers to concentrate on SMB2, Mail, Messages, Graphics Drivers, VoiceOver and VPN. Mail and Messages have been seeing trouble since Mavericks first launched in October, with affected users complaining of Gmail compatibility issues and suboptimal Smart Mailbox behavior.
Developers can download the latest Mavericks beta via Software Update or Apple's developer portal.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Twitter for Mac catches up with iOS & Web via Moments, polls & more
- Apple's Mac reaches 9.2% share on the web as Windows PC use sinks to new low
- iMovie for Mac updates with quicker project launch, better range selection
- Microsoft appears to be copying Apple's 2014 Continuity Handoff feature for Windows PCs
- Apple's website hints 'OS X' to be rebranded as 'MacOS'