Apple seeds fifth OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks beta to developersContinuing with its weekly release schedule, Apple on Thursday seeded the fifth beta of OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 to developers with no significant changes.
Apple's latest 13C53 build comes one week after the fourth beta version of the upcoming maintenance update was released earlier this month.
As with the last build, Apple asks developers to concentrate on SMB2, Mail, Messages, Graphics Drivers, VoiceOver and VPN. Mail and Messages have been seeing trouble since Mavericks first launched in October, with affected users complaining of Gmail compatibility issues and suboptimal Smart Mailbox behavior.
Developers can download the latest Mavericks beta via Software Update or Apple's developer portal.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Troubleshooting macOS Sierra: FileMaker, Logitech and Razer devices, 4k display issues
- Inside iOS 10: Examining the new smart Photos features
- Troubleshooting macOS Sierra: Wired networking, ScanSnap, Bluetooth
- Apple updates iWork for Mac, adding real-time collaboration beta to Pages, Numbers & Keynote
- Apple releases macOS 10.12 Sierra with Siri, Apple Pay for web, Apple Watch login, more