Photo and video recommendations for the iPhone 15 Pro, plus iOS 17.1 and the missing Journal app, rumors about OLED displays coming to iPads, and subscribers get an extended episode on the AppleInsider Podcast.
Shooting 4K60 ProRes video to an external SSD isn't straightforward when using a microphone and external power. AppleInsider gathered some recommended equipment for getting everything to work without issue.
There are dozens of tiny features in iOS 17, and your hosts discuss which ones they've used so far in the wild. Contact Posters seem cool in theory, but the feature still needs some work.
Paying subscribers get access to an extended episode with a bonus topic covering Apple News, X, and Threads.
Contact our hosts
Links from the show
- Apple issues third developer betas of iOS 17.1, iPadOS 17.1
- Everyday Case for iPhone 15 Pro Peak Design
- iPhone 15 PITAKA Case
- Premium Leather iPhone 15 Pro Case | BlackBrook
- How to master the camera app on iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max
- Wesley Hilliard Video on Mastodon
- How to build the ultimate iPhone 15 Pro 4K60 ProRes video recording rig
- OLED displays are coming to iPad mini, iPad Air, says rumor
- How to customize Apple News
- M3 MacBook coming in 2024, predicts supply chain monitor
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: mailto:[email protected]
Subscribe to AppleInsider on:
Keep up with everything Apple in the weekly AppleInsider Podcast — and get a fast news update from AppleInsider Daily. Just say, "Hey, Siri," to your HomePod mini and ask for these podcasts, and our latest HomeKit Insider episode too.If you want an ad-free main AppleInsider Podcast experience, you can support the AppleInsider podcast by subscribing for $5 per month through Apple's Podcasts app, or via Patreon if you prefer any other podcast player.