AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Watch try-ons, WWDC 2015, iOS 9 hopes & more
This week's all-new AppleInsider podcast is now available to download and subscribe in iTunes or SoundCloud, with detailed analysis of this week's news. Neil, Shane and Steve discuss their Apple Watch try-on experience and impressions, WWDC 2015 speculation, hopes and fixes for the anticipated iOS 9, and more.
The show is available on Apple's iTunes. You can listen to the podcast and subscribe via this link:
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Apple Watch won't be available in Apple's retail stores until June at the earliest
- Apple Watch preorders estimated at 2.3M units, low supply blamed on haptic vibrator and OLED display
- Apple Watch 42mm "typically experiences longer battery life."
- Fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld given custom all-gold Apple Watch band
- Apple to show 'the future of iOS and OS X' at WWDC June 8-12
- From beaches to bridges, Apple has plenty of possible California-themed names for next OS X
- WWDC 2015 scholarships increased to 350 as Apple works to boost gender, racial diversity
- First look: Apple's streamlined Music app in iOS 8.4 beta
- Apple buys multi-lens, DSLR-quality camera tech with $20M purchase of LinX Imaging