AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Apple has yet to confirm when WWDC will be, yet with so many other technology events being cancelled, there has to be doubt that it will happen at all — or at least in the form we usually see.
Stephen Robles and William Gallagher examine the ramifications of what cancelling or postponing WWDC would have. WWDC is much more than the Tim Cook presentation we all watch, it is an entire week of crucially important sessions between Apple and developers.
The more you look into it, the more significant postponing WWDC could be. The AppleInsider podcast discusses possible alternatives and potential solutions for how Apple and developers could keep working to their regular schedules.
Plus there are again rumors of a new 14.1-inch MacBook Pro, there are first rumors of updates to the iMac, the iMac Pro, and the Mac mini. And if 2019 was Apple's Year of Services, we look at what the company may do next in this lucrative area.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Tweet at Stephen Robles and William Gallagher, or email us here. Find us in your favorite podcast player by searching for "AppleInsider" and support the show by leaving a 5-Star rating and comment in Apple Podcasts here.
- ExpressVPN - AppleInsider listeners can get three extra months when you sign up for a year of service! Get the most secure and fastest VPN service today.
- Google, Adobe cancel live segments of upcoming conventions due to coronavirus concerns
- Google I/O conference latest to fall to coronavirus
- Virus forces Apple to temporarily close retail stores in Italy
- Foxconn plans to resume normal production by end of March
- New 14.1-inch MacBook Pro, 2020 iMac Pro may sport Mini LED displays
- New iMac and Mac mini coming soon, says leaker
- Where is Apple going next with Services?
- Apple unveils best shot on iPhone' Night Mode photos
- Disney returns working iPhone to owner, after two months underwater
- Laurene Powell Jobs talks philanthropy & Steve Jobs in rare interview
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: [email protected]