AppleInsider podcast talks beta releases, Apple Music, car & 'iPhone 5e' rumorsThis week the AppleInsider podcast explores this week's deluge of beta releases, Elon Musk's latest comments on Apple and the electric car, a fresh 4-inch iPhone rumor, our readers' favorite Mac email clients, and much more.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes, Shane Cole and Victor Marks discuss, rant and rave about:
- Apple Music has 10M subscribers in 6 months' time
- Apple issues new betas for iOS 9.3, TvOS 9.2, WatchOS 2.2, and El Capitan 10.11.4
- Shane offers a tip about 1Keyboard
- Our readers pick their favorite Mac email clients
- Neil recommends Spark by Readdle
- Elon Musk calls an Apple electric car an 'open secret'
- 'iPhone 5e' 4 inch screen rumors
- Apple allegedly keeping a close watch on the sale of Time Warner
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Apple Music reportedly reaches 10 million paid subscribers in 6 months
- Apple issues first betas for iOS 9.3, tvOS 9.2, watchOS 2.2 and El Capitan 10.11.4
- Shane likes 1keyboard
- AI readers choose Airmail, Outlook and Nylas N1 as top email apps
- Neil likes Spark by Readdle
- Apple's electric car project an 'open secret,' says Elon Musk
- Apple's new 4-inch handset rumored to be named 'iPhone 5e,' sport A8 CPU & 1GB RAM
- Apple allegedly keeping 'close eye' on possible sale of Time Warner, with streaming TV in mind
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Topic: General
- IBM extends Watson cognitive capabilities to MobileFirst for iOS apps
- Apple makes slow pivot to India as China sales cool
- Tim Cook says Apple is interested in both content creation and ownership
- Apple testing AR-based car navigation and self-driving software with virtual reality rigs - report
- WiGig gets official certification, promises speeds up to 8Gbps