This week on AI: Apple's TV app 'channels,' 2018 iPhone rumors, iMac turns 20 & more
Rumors about 2018 iPhones continued to mount this week, but there was plenty of ammunition for other headlines — such as Apple's plans for selling third-party video subscriptions.
Everything you need to know:
- You may soon be able to pay for streaming video plans through Apple's "TV" app for iPhones, iPads, and the Apple TV > >
- 2019 iPhones could be equipped with triple-lens cameras > >
- Through smaller bezels, this year's 6.5-inch iPhone may only be as big as the iPhone 8 Plus > >
- Apple is scrapping its $1 billion Irish data center > >
- We could soon get...an Apple Pay credit card? > >
- The iMac is 20 years old > >
- iOS 11.4 may defeat more police searches > >
For in-depth discussion of this week's hottest stories, listen to the AppleInsider podcast. Subscribe here, or stream the embed below:
A roundup of all of our hottest stories this week:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.