AppleInsider has launched "This Week in Apple," a new weekly video series summarizing and analyzing everything that has happened relevant to the iPhone maker over the last seven days. Tune in to be sure you're never out of the loop.
You don't want to miss a thing
In any given week, AppleInsider publishes dozens of news articles regarding upcoming hardware, Apple announcements, governmental actions, countless rumors, and more. It can certainly be a lot to take in.
Our new series, This Week in Apple, aims to lighten the burden by cherry-picking the best and most relevant stories you may have missed. We carefully curate the news from the preceding week to allow for easy perusal at your convenience.
First and foremost, it is a regular video series. The videos will range from roughly 10 to 20 minutes and summarize the key points from the week's news, as well as offer a bit of insight and analysis on those topics.
So tackle this week's news in the best way for you — watch the video, listen to just the audio, or click through and read the stories for yourself — and never miss something important.
Dig into the biggest headlines
With an Apple special event on the horizon, there was a lot of news this week for our inaugural edition, so dig through to catch up on any stories you've missed.
We had an abundance of Apple TV+ news including the launch of several new documentaries and show. Apple had a few official announcements including its upcoming April 20 event, its new Restore Fund, and the expansion of Apple Fitness+.
There was also a bit of Apple-related news to touch on. Discord pulled NSFW from its iOS app, the U.S. House Judiciary Committee formalized its report on monopolistic "big tech" practices, and Peleton walked back some of its GymKit integration on the Bike+.
- US House formalizes report on big tech monopolies
- What to expect at Apple's April 20 event
- The eighth beta of iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 have been released
- Apple announces $200 million Restore Fund
- Apple Fitness+ expands with new trainers and workouts
- Customers claim Phobio is slashing Apple trade-in values
- Peleton cuts GymKit integration
- Blogger adds HomeKit to Jaguar I-Pace
- Smartmi P1 air purifier launches with HomeKit
- Discord pulls NSFW content on iPhones
- A combined Apple TV and HomePod is reportedly in the works
- Ming Chi Kuo says 48MP camera on 2022 iPhone
- New 3D printed model revealed larger camera bump and thicker iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 reportedly has smaller notch
- Apple Pencil 3 and AirPods 3 reportedly ready to ship
- Glossy Apple Pencil 3 shown off in new video
- New colors of Apple's MagSafe cases leaked ahead of event
- iPhone 13 will have smaller notch