10/14/2011, 07:10 pm
Sprint confirmed on Friday that launch day sales of Apple's iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 topped the carrier’s previous one-day sales record while AT&T announced a record number of activations.
Latest Apple Headlines
- Review: Apple goes high fashion with Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
- Review: Mophie Juice Pack Reserve for iPhone 6/6s & Power Reserve 1X external battery
- Review: SteelSeries Nimbus is the best gaming controller for Apple TV and iPad
- Review: Apple's iPad Pro with A9X CPU and 12.9-inch Retina display
- Review: Apple's 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display still best all-in-one around