01/18/2013, 03:01 pm
A new report reveals how Apple proceeds when buying a company, as well as how late company co-founder Steve Jobs liked to close out deals.
Latest Apple Headlines
Apple issues watchOS 3.1.3 and tvOS 10.1.1 maintenance updates ~14 minutes ago
Apple releases finished iOS 10.2.1 update bringing minor fixes ~44 minutes ago
How to use offline mode in Google Maps with your iPhone or iPad ~48 minutes ago
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
- Review: Master & Dynamic MW50 Wireless Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones
- Review: Bragi's Headphone offers a solid alternative to Apple AirPods
- Review: Apple's new wireless AirPods put a smile on 2016
- Review: Using LG's UltraFine 4K Display with Apple's USB-C MacBooks is as simple as can be
Active Forum Topics
What history teaches about Apple's windows of opportunity for 2017
Apple says hidden Safari setting led to flawed Consumer Reports MacBook Pro battery tests
Google struggling to meet consumer demand for iPhone 7 rival Pixel
Former Apple engineer says company more rigid, less competitive under Tim Cook than Steve ...
Class-action suit demands Apple add lock-out system to iPhone to prevent texting while dri...