01/18/2013, 03:01 pm
A new report reveals how Apple proceeds when buying a company, as well as how late company co-founder Steve Jobs liked to close out deals.
Latest Apple Headlines
Review: CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 TS3 Lite dock for MacBook Pro ~10 minutes ago
Apple board member Al Gore sells $29.5M of company stock ~19 hours ago
- Review: CalDigit Thunderbolt 3 TS3 Lite dock for MacBook Pro
- Review: Jaybird's X3 Bluetooth earbuds are a great choice for pumping iron
- Review: BeatsX are Apple's most affordable W1 wireless headphones
- Review: Kanex's GoPower Watch portable battery for Apple Watch is good, but would be great with a Lightning port
- Review: LG UltraFine 5K Display with Thunderbolt 3 for Apple's 2016 MacBook Pro
Active Forum Topics
Bloomberg attacks Apple TV as failing to be "a groundbreaking, iPhone-caliber product"
Apple's renowned attention to detail led designers to fret over the sound of sliding new Magic Mouse
Fifth generation of Apple TV to bring 4K compatibility, little else - report
Apple to oppose 'Right to Repair' legislation in Nebraska, report says
Apple launches new series of iPad Pro ads as anticipated hardware refresh looms