Apple Seeks Security AnalystApple is in the market for an experienced security analyst to assure that Mac OS X remains one of the most secure computing platforms available.
"We are looking for an outstanding candidate to assist with the security response effort at Apple," a memo reads, in part. "Be part of the team to analyze new security alerts and work with teams across Apple for timely resolution."
According to the Apple Job posting, the individual will be responsible for analyze new security alerts and tracking and managing any known potential security issues. Additionally, the individual will be required to create training for development teams on security concepts and coding practices, as well as guide the development teams in enhancing the overall security functionality of Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Apple, Google & Amazon settle with Italian government over 'misleading' free apps with in-app purchases
- As Apple nears $200B in cash, U.S. Senators once again propose a repatriation tax break
- Apple tops Louis Vuitton, Gucci as the gift of choice among China's wealthy
- FCC says broadband-class connections must offer at least 25Mbps download speeds
- iTunes Connect bug logs developers into random Apple account, displays wrong apps