Apple Seeks Security AnalystApple is in the market for an experienced security analyst to assure that Mac OS X remains one of the most secure computing platforms available.
"We are looking for an outstanding candidate to assist with the security response effort at Apple," a memo reads, in part. "Be part of the team to analyze new security alerts and work with teams across Apple for timely resolution."
According to the Apple Job posting, the individual will be responsible for analyze new security alerts and tracking and managing any known potential security issues. Additionally, the individual will be required to create training for development teams on security concepts and coding practices, as well as guide the development teams in enhancing the overall security functionality of Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Apple sends out ticket confirmations to WWDC 2015 lottery winners
- Apple suppliers extend Lightning cable production to Brazil and Vietnam
- Ex-Apple exec Scott Forstall takes to Twitter for first time, announces Broadway musical
- Apple's Tim Cook is the most pay-efficient CEO in America, Bloomberg says
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple Watch try-ons, WWDC 2015, iOS 9 hopes & more