Tuesday, September 30, 2003, 10:00 am PT (01:00 pm ET)
Apple Seeks Security AnalystApple is in the market for an experienced security analyst to assure that Mac OS X remains one of the most secure computing platforms available.
"We are looking for an outstanding candidate to assist with the security response effort at Apple," a memo reads, in part. "Be part of the team to analyze new security alerts and work with teams across Apple for timely resolution."
According to the Apple Job posting, the individual will be responsible for analyze new security alerts and tracking and managing any known potential security issues. Additionally, the individual will be required to create training for development teams on security concepts and coding practices, as well as guide the development teams in enhancing the overall security functionality of Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- LaCie reveals year-long security breach at online store
- Samsung calls on computer scientists to refute Apple patent claims
- Judge denies Apple motion to dismiss states' e-books suit
- Revenue from mobile device displays to surpass televisions for first time in 2014
- Apple tech uses Wi-Fi access points for indoor navigation, 3D positioning