Apple Seeks Security AnalystApple is in the market for an experienced security analyst to assure that Mac OS X remains one of the most secure computing platforms available.
"We are looking for an outstanding candidate to assist with the security response effort at Apple," a memo reads, in part. "Be part of the team to analyze new security alerts and work with teams across Apple for timely resolution."
According to the Apple Job posting, the individual will be responsible for analyze new security alerts and tracking and managing any known potential security issues. Additionally, the individual will be required to create training for development teams on security concepts and coding practices, as well as guide the development teams in enhancing the overall security functionality of Mac OS X.
On Topic: General
- Apple to move away from security contractors, hire guards as full-time employees
- Billions in Google revenue could ride on Apple renewing iOS search deal
- Pebble unveils steel version of color Time watch, announces 'smartstrap' accessory support
- Apple, Google no-poach settlement reportedly on road to approval
- Upcoming Steve Jobs biography dives deep into Apple cofounder's life, features interviews with Tim Cook, Jony Ive, more