Sunday, May 01, 2005, 09:00 pm
Next wave of Apple hardware shipments expectedBased on information from industry contacts, it's expected that Apple this week will begin shipping to dealers several new consumer hardware offerings. Specifically, sources are expecting new iMac G5 and eMac G4 systems. However, revised iBooks are not expected to be part of this next wave of product announcements. Still, unconfirmed reports indicate that the current line of iBooks could see some form of price reduction in the next few weeks.
On Topic: General
- Best Buy recalls 5,100 third-party MacBook batteries for fire risk
- Report: Microsoft almost bought Nokia's hardware division, talks broke down in June
- Judge says 'issues have shifted' for DOJ e-book trial against Apple
- In-cell touch panel tech projected to remain a unique differentiator for Apple devices
- Apple patent chief departs amid major ongoing IP lawsuits