Live coverage from Apple's Worldwide Developers ConferenceApple today will kick-off its 2009 Worldwide Developers Conference with a keynote presentation led by marketing chief Phil Schiller at 10:00 am Pacific time (1:00 pm Eastern). AppleInsider will provide live coverage from the event here.
Please note, there is no need to reload this page. The applet (below) will auto update with text and photos once the keynote begins. In the meantime, readers are free to submit comments that will be filtered by moderators.
On Topic: General
- Shuttle drivers at Apple, other Silicon Valley tech companies vote for Teamsters representation
- Apple's Tim Cook takes hardline stance against consumer data sharing, government snooping and terrorism
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event steals thunder from rivals at Mobile World Congress
- AppleInsider podcast discusses Apple's March 9 event, net neutrality, Pebble Time & more
- Ericsson unloads legal barrage against Apple in ongoing patent licensing dispute