Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 02:15 pm
Apple adds driving directions to 'Find My iPhone' appApple on Tuesday updated its Find My iPhone application to provide users with driving directions to a lost device's location.
Find My iPhone version Version 2.0.1 is now available for download in the App Store. The free update is a 16.2 megabyte download.
The full list of changes in the update are:
- Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
- Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase buttons appear separately from map view
On Topic: iPhone
- iPhone urinalysis app draws scrutiny from FDA
- Best Buy to offer $50 off all iPhone 5 & 4S models starting Sunday
- New service delivers passes for Apple's Passbook via text message
- AT&T to reportedly add Apple's iPhone to GoPhone prepaid lineup
- Apple airs new iPhone ad, continues brilliant 'quiet' TV campaign