Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 11:15 am PT (02:15 pm ET)
Apple adds driving directions to 'Find My iPhone' appApple on Tuesday updated its Find My iPhone application to provide users with driving directions to a lost device's location.
Find My iPhone version Version 2.0.1 is now available for download in the App Store. The free update is a 16.2 megabyte download.
The full list of changes in the update are:
- Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
- Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase buttons appear separately from map view
On Topic: iPhone
- Sprint expands 'iPhone for Life' plans with new 12-month lease option
- Nearly half of Gazelle's early iPhone upgrades ordered Apple's larger, more expensive iPhone 6 Plus
- Amazon Rewards Visa Card adds support for Apple Pay
- iPhone 6 Plus users report persistent unexplained crashing issues, possibly tied to large app libraries
- How to change your default Apple Pay credit card, or remove cards remotely via iCloud