Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 11:15 am PT (02:15 pm ET)
Apple adds driving directions to 'Find My iPhone' appApple on Tuesday updated its Find My iPhone application to provide users with driving directions to a lost device's location.
Find My iPhone version Version 2.0.1 is now available for download in the App Store. The free update is a 16.2 megabyte download.
The full list of changes in the update are:
- Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
- Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase buttons appear separately from map view
On Topic: iPhone
- Rumor: Apple Pay loyalty program could launch in time for Christmas
- Apple Pay already works internationally, but only with US credit cards
- Video: Using Apple Pay in-store on an iPhone 6 is quick, convenient, and dead simple
- iPhone 6 demand continues to outstrip supply, may not see balance before 2015
- Apple's iPhone 6 & 6 Plus met with orderly launch day lines in China