Apple seeds third OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta to developersOne week following the second OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta release, Apple on Thursday released a third iteration to developers alongside the latest build of Safari 6.1.2.
The latest Mavericks beta carries the designation 13C44 and carries many of the same focus areas in the previous release. Apple is once again asking developers to concentrate on Mail, a built-in feature that has caused numerous problems since the operating system's release.
As for Safari 6.1.2 seed 2, the release is compatible with both Lion and Mountain Lion and Apple requests developers focus on Accessibility, AutoFill, Dragging Tabs Between Monitors, General Website Compatibility, Printing and Emailing from Reader, and Extension Compatibility.
Developers can download the latest seeds via Apple's developer portal or Software Update.
On Topic: Mac OS X
- Apple seeds second OS X 10.10.5 Yosemite beta to developers with minor changes
- Apple provides public beta testers with third build of OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Apple releases fifth OS X 10.11 El Capitan beta to developers [u]
- Leak reveals Parallels Desktop 11 will support Windows 10's Cortana across OS X
- Apple celebrates 25th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act with App Store collection