AppleInsider podcast talks March event expectations, '3D Touch ID,' VirnetX, moreOn this week's episode of the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Mikey riff on Apple's rumored March event, what a new patent filing could mean for Touch ID, a substantial legal win for patent troll VirnetX and much more. Bonus GoPro rant courtesy of Neil.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Mikey Campbell have a stream of consciousness conversation about:
- Apple's March event starring a 4-inch iPhone, iPad Air 3, more
- The future of Apple's iPad Smart Connector
- The morass they call GoPro
- Apple patent application for a force-sensitive Touch ID button
- iPhone 7 rumored to boast dual-camera design
- VirnetX awarded $626 million from Apple in patent row
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is now also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @mikeycampbell81.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: iPhone 7 & Apple Watch Series 2 review, McLaren buyout rumors, macOS Sierra launch & more
- Apple celebrates grand opening of first retail store in Mexico
- Snapchat announces Spectacles video-recording sunglasses, available this fall for $130
- The Verge founding member Chris Ziegler worked at Apple for two months before leaving website
- Twitter takeover being considered by Google, Salesforce, other tech firms - report