Apple on Wednesday issued an update for iTunes, bringing it to version 12.3, which adds support for the newly released iOS 9 mobile operating system.
Apple has said that the latest version of iTunes is also designed for OS X 10.11 El Capitan, which is scheduled to arrive later this month.
Other changes and updates in iTunes 12.3, according to Apple, are:
- Improved Apple Music accessibility with VoiceOver
- Resolved a problem that prevented ordering of songs within Up Next
- Fixed a problem where some radio stations did not appear within Recently Played
- Addressed an issue where songs you loved on iOS did not appear loved on iTunes
- Support two-factor authentication to secure your Apple ID
Apple has also said the update includes improvements to overall stability and performance. Upon updating to iTunes 12.3, users can use the media and syncing suite to install the newly released iOS 9 on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, which is also available in an over-the-air update through the iOS Settings application.