New price drops: 16-inch MacBook Pro falls to $2,175; high-end Core i9 model $2,525
Just in, Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama has issued fresh price drops on Apple's new 16-inch MacBook Pro, with the standard model falling to $2,175 ($225 off) with coupon. Those looking for the robust Core i9 model with additional storage and upgraded graphics can snap up the 8-core configuration for just $2,525. These exclusive Apple deals deliver the lowest prices, in addition to financing perks and discounts on AppleCare.
New 16-inch MacBook Pro savings
The new price drops are in the form of instant rebates stacked with exclusive promo code APINSIDER, delivering the lowest prices on the retail configurations from Apple's brand-new 16-inch MacBook Pro line. In addition to the cash savings, AppleCare protection plans are $30 off, and shoppers can take advantage of no interest when paid in full within 12 months using the Adorama Credit Card.
Each of the models listed below is in stock and ready to ship, so you won't be waiting long for your new laptop. Those needing different specs, such as additional RAM or top-of-the-line Radeon 5500M 8GB graphics, can also save on every other config using this special pricing link and the APINSIDER coupon. Step-by-step instructions for redeeming the code can be found near the bottom of this page. Need help? Send us a note at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
New 16" MacBook Pro deals
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,175* ($225 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Silver: $2,175* ($225 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,525* ($275 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Silver: $2,525* ($275 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using the special pricing links above or in our 16-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide. Prices above are the final, total prices for most shoppers. Plus, save $30 on AppleCare at time of purchase. [Need help?]
(*) How to apply the Apple promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Pro 16 inch to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings on Apple hardware for the holidays that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These offers are as follows: